Results 1,601 to 1,604 of 1604

Thread: Post Whore Chat Room III

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook has taken over, facebook is a lot easier to navigate and you can keep track of your friends lives instead of just their motorcycle lives. Rides have turned to private cliques. I miss the old days when I would sit around on this site for hours sifting through threads of drama, dyno NIGHTS at S&S powersports, and the bullshit shananigans. Maybe we need to spark up some parking lot pimpin this year.
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Bike
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome back Morbid.

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS......Sargent seat, R&G frame sliders / fork protectors / engine case covers, Powerlet, Osram Nightbreakers, Vesrah brake pads, Pazzo levers, Akrapovic full exhaust, Power commander 5, pair valve block off plates, modified air box, reflashed ECU, suspension built by Traxxion Dynamics.

Bike
    2011 GSXR-750
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimer View Post
    Facebook has taken over, facebook is a lot easier to navigate and you can keep track of your friends lives instead of just their motorcycle lives. Rides have turned to private cliques. I miss the old days when I would sit around on this site for hours sifting through threads of drama, dyno NIGHTS at S&S powersports, and the bullshit shananigans. Maybe we need to spark up some parking lot pimpin this year.
    I've grown so bored with FB, that it isn't even funny. People dont know how to utilize social media anymore. The repeat memes, political and religious BS is all the majority know how to do anymore. I can't really comment on how the rides have turned out, because I somewhat did the same due to some of the rides becoming far to big and newbs trying to show their ass and wadding their shit up. The old days were the best. The rides when people used their heads instead of their ego, the parties, the meet and greets and so on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bike
    2011 GSXR-750
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmark101 View Post
    Welcome back Morbid.
    Thanks. Can't say I'm back yet. Have had a lot going on that I dont even want to get into on here. Just thought I'd check back in to see what all has been going on........

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk