Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: JOIN Date

  1. #11
    AMA Superbike Champ april's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    976
    Location
    Bonnieville, KY
    Bike
    Street Triple R, SV650, KLX250sf, TTR125LE
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    I was warned NOT to ride with you guys, by a guy I later found out was banned from here, LOL! I figured he was full of crap and came out to ride with you anyway. My first ride was a newbie ride led by RetroRabbit. I had a great time and have been here ever since It's hard for me to meet up due to how far south I live, but I try to anyway, especially when you guys head south
    april
    my SV makes me smile
    My Street Triple makes me squee!

  2. #12
    MotoGP Legend Slimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,076
    Location
    Coxs Creek/Bardstown
    Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    I was warned NOT to ride with you guys, by a guy I later found out was banned from here, LOL! I figured he was full of crap and came out to ride with you anyway. My first ride was a newbie ride led by RetroRabbit. I had a great time and have been here ever since It's hard for me to meet up due to how far south I live, but I try to anyway, especially when you guys head south
    Who was it? I only know of 2 people with a lifetime ban. One for grabbing another members front brake and throwing him and passenger over the bars, and another for child porn.....but we are the bad guys
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

    People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

  3. #13
    The Naked MOD Ride Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,409
    Location
    South End
    Bike
    2015 1290 Superduke
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimer View Post
    Who was it? I only know of 2 people with a lifetime ban. One for grabbing another members front brake and throwing him and passenger over the bars, and another for child porn.....but we are the bad guys
    Vertical 954
    Black dragon
    Hooligan customs
    The guy who created Kentucky sportbikes
    I know theres a few more.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    2014 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
    Sold-2011 CB1000r, 2007 Husky SM610s, 2008 CBR 1000rr, 2006 CBR1000rr
    2008 CBR600RR, 2001 CBR 600F4i

  4. #14
    MotoGP Legend Slimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,076
    Location
    Coxs Creek/Bardstown
    Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Vertical 954
    Black dragon
    Hooligan customs
    The guy who created Kentucky sportbikes
    I know theres a few more.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    I don't know the first 2 but you forgot HallwaysAllways…...how do you forget that one?
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

    People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

  5. #15
    MotoGP Legend Carl Buck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,705
    Location
    Church
    Bike
    I have too many to list
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    24
    oh Hey. 2007 for me. Now I ride the Dragon in my Honda Accord. #momjeans

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •