Thread: HWY 62 Indiana

Bike
    2009 FZ1, Kawasaki Z125 Pro
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HWY 62 Indiana

Some are aware via Facebook i guess or just regular news. One of our famous past time roads are being graded and CHIP N Seal is getting put down again. Please communicate this to your other friends such as Harley riders, cruisers or sports car fans. I don't know many details as of this date just be aware if and when you cruise out that way. I may try to plan a ride in the near future but I won't get my hopes up. If anything i guess we can ride 1 of many routes out to Corydon, discover the road condition and than try something else or turn a round. F.Y.I. Fall is knocking on the door. GET OUT & RIDE BITCHES!!! Don't

_______
    DOUG

Bike
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information Doug. I like riding to Owensboro to see old friends and take 62 to 66. Hit me up next time you do the F-loop or the Falmouth run.

2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS......Sargent seat, R&G frame sliders / fork protectors / engine case covers, Powerlet, Osram Nightbreakers, Vesrah brake pads, Pazzo levers, Akrapovic full exhaust, Power commander 5, pair valve block off plates, modified air box, reflashed ECU, suspension built by Traxxion Dynamics.

Bike
    2006 CBR 600rr. 1999 kawasaki zrx1100
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran into that today. I was going to post something up...but you beat me to it. It was gnarly. It was pretty much from the beginning of 62 from Corydon pike all the way to Corydon. Man, my butt could have made diamonds during that. hahaha