Thread: MotoGP

Weekend Warrior
    Bike
    2007 Ducati 1098, 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as BeIN on Sling TV, if you don't need the other channels in the sports package, you can get the Spanish package for $5 a month instead. Still has the english language BeIN channels, including BeIN connect channels which sometimes have the replays and practices

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    As far as I know, the red flag was because the air fence got punctured. I thing the fire extinguisher was just a precaution.

I thought it was pretty cool! More exciting lead battles than the GP for sure.
    I thought the announcers said it was because the track martials couldn't remove the bike and they had to get a truck out there.....if that's the case, just leave it for one more lap
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who watched the Race Sunday? I couldn't tell who wanted that win more Dovi or Marquez. That was a damn good fight to the last corner. I was happy with the outcome.

Saw Little Marquez is going to Moto2 Petronas Yamaha in 2020 and probably MotoGP Petronas 2021. That will be interesting, unfortunately I don't think he can hang with big bro in the big leagues.

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Daily Commuter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched it. Best race Iíve seen in top class all season. Dovi finally acting like he really wanted the win!

Moto2 was carnage. Lots of good racing, but they were taking each other out all over the place. I thought Alex Marquez ran a good race. He pushed Binder a bit, but didnít risk his 2nd place finish. Pretty smart for the championship. I agree that heís not quite in the same class as big brother Mark, but he has improved a lot lately.

And then moto3. This one looked like a GP race! You hardly ever see someone check out in moto3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Getter View Post
    I watched it. Best race I’ve seen in top class all season. Dovi finally acting like he really wanted the win!

Moto2 was carnage. Lots of good racing, but they were taking each other out all over the place. I thought Alex Marquez ran a good race. He pushed Binder a bit, but didn’t risk his 2nd place finish. Pretty smart for the championship. I agree that he’s not quite in the same class as big brother Mark, but he has improved a lot lately.

And then moto3. This one looked like a GP race! You hardly ever see someone check out in moto3.

I think Alex Marquez had some voodoo mind tricks on that race. Every time he got behind someone, they went down. He wasn't close enough to touch them, he but he used some mind tricks to take them out.

Daily Commuter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimer View Post
    I think Alex Marquez had some voodoo mind tricks on that race. Every time he got behind someone, they went down. He wasn't close enough to touch them, he but he used some mind tricks to take them out.
    Lol! Yeah, you might be right!

Bike
    2015 1290 Superduke
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That race made me wonder what if. What if Dovi pushed that hard all the time. What's allway aggravated me about dovi is his lack of aggressiveness in most races. He doesnt have that extra 1 or 2% that MM93 seems to be able to pull out at will. But he did in that last corner.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    2014 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
    Sold-2011 CB1000r, 2007 Husky SM610s, 2008 CBR 1000rr, 2006 CBR1000rr
    2008 CBR600RR, 2001 CBR 600F4i

Daily Commuter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    That race made me wonder what if. What if Dovi pushed that hard all the time. What's allway aggravated me about dovi is his lack of aggressiveness in most races. He doesnt have that extra 1 or 2% that MM93 seems to be able to pull out at will. But he did in that last corner.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    I totally agree. This whole season in particular he seems to be just phoning it in. Last year he did better, but he was able to rely on the Duc pulling away more easily. Maybe they do need to switch up personnel....