Thread: 2015 Kawasaki ZX 636, 30th Anniverary Edition For Sale

Bike
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2015 Kawasaki ZX 636, 30th Anniverary Edition For Sale

I was really having a hard time deciding to part with this but decided to put it up for sale. Must see to appreciate. Bike is in like new condition. Advertised for $7000.

https://lexington.craigslist.org/mcy...868383810.html
    Last edited by Johnmark101; 04-26-2019 at 08:27 AM.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS......Sargent seat, R&G frame sliders / fork protectors / engine case covers, Powerlet, Osram Nightbreakers, Vesrah brake pads, Pazzo levers, Akrapovic full exhaust, Power commander 5, pair valve block off plates, modified air box, reflashed ECU, suspension built by Traxxion Dynamics.

2015 Kawasaki ZX6R.....Puig screen, R&G frame sliders and fork protectors, GB Racing engine case covers, Kawasaki factory seat cowl, Yoshimura fender eliminator.

Bike
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump......motivated seller. Bike is pristine and needs nothing. Fresh oil change and all service up to date. Ready for the riding season.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS......Sargent seat, R&G frame sliders / fork protectors / engine case covers, Powerlet, Osram Nightbreakers, Vesrah brake pads, Pazzo levers, Akrapovic full exhaust, Power commander 5, pair valve block off plates, modified air box, reflashed ECU, suspension built by Traxxion Dynamics.

2015 Kawasaki ZX6R.....Puig screen, R&G frame sliders and fork protectors, GB Racing engine case covers, Kawasaki factory seat cowl, Yoshimura fender eliminator.

Bike
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump......updated link in the original post as the old one expired.

Considering any reasonable offer before taking it to the dealer and loosing my butt on it in order to get the new bike I am after.

Bike
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Right side (2).JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	24984

Bike
    2007 zx6r, 2006 gsxr 600, 2006 gsxr 750, 2006 FZ1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with sale! What are you going to replace it with?
    The cyclist formerly known as Kleaving.....

Bike
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleavage View Post
    Good luck with sale! What are you going to replace it with?
    Want to get the Yamaha Tracer 900 GT for touring duty. Since retiring I want to do more touring and need something with hard bags and a few other features. Keeping my Ninja 1000 for sport bike duty on twisty roads. I love riding the ZX6R, it's a great bike and so much fun, but it is too easy to ride stupid fast on the street and my body is getting less tolerant of the super sport riding ergonomics as I get older.