Thread: 2019 goals

Bike
    2009 FZ1, Kawasaki Z125 Pro
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 goals

I think Mclovin May have started a similar thread. I may do less or only 1 track day. Iíll set my goal for 6 deals gap trips and at least 1 eastern Ky, WV, VA. trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_______
    DOUG

Bike
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS, 2015 Kawasaki ZX6R
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    I think Mclovin May have started a similar thread. I may do less or only 1 track day. I’ll set my goal for 6 deals gap trips and at least 1 eastern Ky, WV, VA. trip.

Mine are similar. I want to do at least two 4 to 5 day road trips where I spend the night in a different location each night. Also would like to make it down to the Deals Gap / 28 / Cherohala / Blood Mountain area several times.

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABS......Sargent seat, R&G frame sliders / fork protectors / engine case covers, Powerlet, Osram Nightbreakers, Vesrah brake pads, Pazzo levers, Akrapovic full exhaust, Power commander 5, pair valve block off plates, modified air box, reflashed ECU, suspension built by Traxxion Dynamics.

2015 Kawasaki ZX6R.....Puig screen, R&G frame sliders and fork protectors, GB Racing engine case covers, Kawasaki factory seat cowl, Yoshimura fender eliminator.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make some extra car payments on my new car, lose 25 pounds, and do a track day and at least one Gap trip.

Bike
    Twin. Red and White.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m just hoping to get any miles in on the two wheeler. All it’s done in the last few months is look cool when I walk past it taking the garbage out.

Bike
    2014 CBR600rr track/street
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Now with the new job I should have more time off , definitely planning at least 3 track days for next year ,and keep my weekly Friday ride too .

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barstow View Post
    I’m just hoping to get any miles in on the two wheeler. All it’s done in the last few months is look cool when I walk past it taking the garbage out.
    Put it in the basement like me, then at least you can see it while playing video games

- - - Updated - - -

My 2 wheel goals are still a little hush hush, may get 1 trip to the dragon on the bike this year but we have plans to be down at rough river a lot this summer so i'm not sure how much 2 wheel riding I will get.
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Bike
    Street Triple R, SV650, KLX250sf, TTR125LE
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Track days, gap trips, hopefully getting up there to ride with you fine LSB folks a little more
    april
    my SV makes me smile
    My Street Triple makes me squee!

Bike
    2006 FZ1, 2012 YAMAHA R1, 2016 YAMAHA R1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do more trackways than last year! And become a better rider

Bike
    2018 KTM 1290 SAR 2015 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh boy, 2019 is going to be an exciting year! I want explore the non-paved roads of TN/NC on the new bike. Of course a track day or two and a gap trip on the R1.

The biggest thing is I am starting to plan a cross country trip for April, only destination is southern California, whatever I can see in between is going to make the trip even better. I am planning making my own thread shortly for advice on routes and tips for a week long ride. Thinking about getting a small tent and camping most nights, packing light and enjoying the backroads of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Pastrana
    The greatest thrill in life comes in the brief moment of uncertainty between preparation and execution.

Bike
    2006 FZ1, 2012 YAMAHA R1, 2016 YAMAHA R1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is on my bucket list of things to do! Only reason I am still holding on to the FZ1

Quote Originally Posted by 97nismo View Post
    Oh boy, 2019 is going to be an exciting year! I want explore the non-paved roads of TN/NC on the new bike. Of course a track day or two and a gap trip on the R1.

The biggest thing is I am starting to plan a cross country trip for April, only destination is southern California, whatever I can see in between is going to make the trip even better. I am planning making my own thread shortly for advice on routes and tips for a week long ride. Thinking about getting a small tent and camping most nights, packing light and enjoying the backroads of America.