Thread: Feeler: 2007 suzuki DL1000 Advice on Price?

Bike
    07' Vstrom 1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeler: 2007 suzuki DL1000 Advice on Price?

Thinking about selling my bike. Don't ride much anymore. Not sure about what I should ask for it.
    Bike Details.
    2007 Suzuki Vstrom Dl1000
    25K Miles
    2nd owner, Jeff Webb (Monteagle) bought it new I bought it off him around 12K Miles.
    Great shape, very few dings in the paint if your looking for them.
    Always had oil changes on time with Royal Purple and Suzuki Filter
    Newish Michelin Pilot Road 4s.

Extras: Dynajet 3 power commander, K&N air filter, Two Brothers Exhaust, GIVI Crash bars, I repaired the magnets in the magneto, replaced the Regulator/Rectifier with a Mosfit R/R and repositioned it above the front tire so if could get plenty of air to stay cool. ( both are common problems on these bikes) and added a digital gauge to see battery voltage. I recently installed GIVI side and top cases, all keyed the same and have lights installed in them. have liners for the side cases and a First gear magnetic tank bag. replaced all turn signals with LED light and replaced tail light with integrated LED light.

Will also come with gear if wanted: First gear Caliber insulated jacket and pants , First gear mesh jacket, Speed and Strength Jacket, tourmaster vented mesh pants, First Gear mesh pants. First gear heated jacket, pants and gloves. Freeze out Jacket, pants, sox and gloves, and First Gear waterproof jacket and pants. All around 4X. and possible a 3X Shoei RF1100 Helmet. Pit bull Rear stand. and Bike Cover.

NADA and KBB put this bike at $4K with more then 50K miles and don't count for the extras. I'm thinking I should be able to get $5K maybe a little more or is that asking to much?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vstrom.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	24970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vstrom2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	24971
    2007 SUZUKI V-STROM 1000
    PCIII, Two-Bro's Carbon Fiber , GIVI slider bars

Bike
    2015 1290 Superduke
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Webb View Post
    Thinking about selling my bike. Don't ride much anymore. Not sure about what I should ask for it.
    Bike Details.
    2007 Suzuki Vstrom Dl1000
    25K Miles
    2nd owner, Jeff Webb (Monteagle) bought it new I bought it off him around 12K Miles.
    Great shape, very few dings in the paint if your looking for them.
    Always had oil changes on time with Royal Purple and Suzuki Filter
    Newish Michelin Pilot Road 4s.

Extras: Dynajet 3 power commander, K&N air filter, Two Brothers Exhaust, GIVI Crash bars, I repaired the magnets in the magneto, replaced the Regulator/Rectifier with a Mosfit R/R and repositioned it above the front tire so if could get plenty of air to stay cool. ( both are common problems on these bikes) and added a digital gauge to see battery voltage. I recently installed GIVI side and top cases, all keyed the same and have lights installed in them. have liners for the side cases and a First gear magnetic tank bag. replaced all turn signals with LED light and replaced tail light with integrated LED light.

Will also come with gear if wanted: First gear Caliber insulated jacket and pants , First gear mesh jacket, Speed and Strength Jacket, tourmaster vented mesh pants, First Gear mesh pants. First gear heated jacket, pants and gloves. Freeze out Jacket, pants, sox and gloves, and First Gear waterproof jacket and pants. All around 4X. and possible a 3X Shoei RF1100 Helmet. Pit bull Rear stand. and Bike Cover.

NADA and KBB put this bike at $4K with more then 50K miles and don't count for the extras. I'm thinking I should be able to get $5K maybe a little more or is that asking to much?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vstrom.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	24970Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vstrom2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	24971
    You might get $5000 in the spring. right now is a bad time to sell a bike
    2014 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
    Sold-2011 CB1000r, 2007 Husky SM610s, 2008 CBR 1000rr, 2006 CBR1000rr
    2008 CBR600RR, 2001 CBR 600F4i

Bike
    07' Vstrom 1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    You might get $5000 in the spring. right now is a bad time to sell a bike
    That's what I'm planning. Mainly just looking for opinions on what it worth now. Unless someone on here wants to buy it. I didn't mention earlier it does have a few LSB decals installed so that should boost the value quite a bit.
    2007 SUZUKI V-STROM 1000
    PCIII, Two-Bro's Carbon Fiber , GIVI slider bars

Bike
    2009 FZ1, Yamaha R6
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find kelly blue book retail value and ask a little less than that in March. IMO.
    Photobucket

Cant get enough of those crooked roads.

_______
    DOUG

Bike
    2007 zx6r, 2006 gsxr 600, 2006 gsxr 750, 2006 FZ1
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a better solution. Ride more!!!
    The cyclist formerly known as Kleaving.....