Thread: Dianese Crono Tex Jacket

Bike
    2003 titanium and black CBR954RR
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOLD:::Dainese Crono Tex Jacket

i lost about 40lbs n its too big for me. i paid 260$ for it from revzilla, id like to get 120$ for it to put towards a new one.

5-6,000 miles of road use. never crashed in, no rips or tears etc. i cleaned off the bug guts. smoke free home. (tiny hatchet NOT included!)

size 58.

dainese site for further product info:

https://www.dainese.com/us/en/-crono-tex/201735142.html

Last edited by 954kevin; 09-27-2018 at 01:20 AM. Reason: spelling error
    "love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle." -Hunter S. Thompson

Bike
    2006 Yamaha R1 50th anniversary
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 954kevin View Post
    i lost about 40lbs n its too big for me. i paid 260$ for it from revzilla, id like to get 120$ for it to put towards a new one.

5-6,000 miles of road use. never crashed in, no rips or tears etc. i cleaned off the bug guts. smoke free home. (tiny hatchet NOT included!)

size 58.

dainese site for further product info:

https://www.dainese.com/us/en/-crono-tex/201735142.html

Congrats on loosing the weight!
    Thatís awesome.

Bike
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank ya sir!!! im actually down about 90lbs from my heaviest of 254 to 165 now. when i got clean a couple things happened, 1: i went from eating a few times a week to eating everyday! 2: food filled a void the drugs left behind.

clean for 6 years in november. it took a couple years to get up to that weight. i rode that way for a while before i got to a state of mind where i was prepared to do something about it.

started counting calories n lost 50ish lbs over a period of around 6 months. hit a wall, lost motivation, but maintained the majority of that weight loss. a few months ago i decided to try the keto way of eating.

its been pretty effective not only with weight loss, but my general feelings of well being. i enjoy cooking so i eat well. just leave the carbs behind.

none of my clothes fit anymore. i had a 46" chest when i bought this in january of 17', now im a 42". so the jacket is not only huge on me, its probably a lot less safe being so baggy.

buying all new clothes n gear is expensive!
    "love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle." -Hunter S. Thompson

Bike
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :::SOLD:::