Thread: Speed & Strength 1pc suit 46

Bike
    2015 Yamaha R1 2012 KTM 250SX
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Speed & Strength 1pc suit 46

I'm looking to help someone who needs a set of leathers but can't afford a new suit. I'm hoping to help someone get on the track for the first time and experience the huge amount of fun a trackday can provide. The suit is 6 years old and has seen one lowside, other than the rash marks the suit is in good condition. I will have to look for the knee pads that go in the suit, I removed them to give me more leg room.

I'm 6'4" 220lb and it is a snug fit, it would be best for someone a few inches shorter than me and around 200lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Pastrana
    The greatest thrill in life comes in the brief moment of uncertainty between preparation and execution.

Bike
    2007 RSV1000R
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to have it, assuming it fits. After loosing over 50lbs, my old clearance rack suit is a little big, and it's not in the budget to buy a replacement right now
    But I do have a suit
    I'm not doing a track day this year
    So if someone who more closely fits the bill ( I.e. Is more in need ) then it should go to them, but if no one else come forward, I'd be glad to take it off your hands

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird66 View Post
    I'd like to have it, assuming it fits. After loosing over 50lbs, my old clearance rack suit is a little big, and it's not in the budget to buy a replacement right now
    But I do have a suit
    So if someone who more closely fits the bill ( I.e. Is more in need ) then it should go to them, but if no one else come forward, I'd be glad to take it off your hands
    Maybe you could do a pay it forward thing then it helps 2 people out, blackbird gets a suit that fits and someone else gets a suit too.

Awesome that you are doing this harry, hopefully it gets to a good home and rather your suit or blackbirds suit gets to a newbie rider, someone will be happy.
    Last edited by Slimer; 04-11-2017 at 06:26 AM.
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Bike
    2015 Yamaha R1 2012 KTM 250SX
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimer View Post
    Maybe you could do a pay it forward thing then it helps 2 people out, blackbird gets a suit that fits and someone else gets a suit too.

Awesome that you are doing this harry, hopefully it gets to a good home and rather your suit or blackbirds suit gets to a newbie rider, someone will be happy.
    I like the idea of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird66 View Post
    But I do have a suit
    If you're ever in the Shepherdville area you can pick up the suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Pastrana
    The greatest thrill in life comes in the brief moment of uncertainty between preparation and execution.

Bike
    2007 GSX-R600
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My buddy at work just bought his first streetbike after years of dirt and is looking to get into trackdays but doesn't have much coin left after snagging the bike. I just spoke with him over the phone and he's interested in this. It should fit him perfectly. If you're still looking for a home for it please shoot me a pm or give me a call. 502twoonesix99threeone. He can pick up out your way and I can provide him a set of knee pucks for it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kscottg1; 04-27-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kscottg1 View Post
    My buddy at work just bought his first streetbike after years of dirt and is looking to get into trackdays but doesn't have much coin left after snagging the bike. I just spoke with him over the phone and he's interested in this. It should fit him perfectly. If you're still looking for a home for it please shoot me a pm or give me a call. 502twoonesix99threeone. He can pick up out your way and I can provide him a set of knee pucks for it. Thanks.
    Another requirement is that he has to join the forum
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Bike
    A garage full
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best suits made IMO..... so much better protection than many sold nowadays....
    Sherry