Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let's get GP 17 going! BeIN

Bike
    2015 Yamaha FZ 07
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    subscribed to beIN sports for this race. This is the first season i'll be following from start to finish, and not just watching highlights after the races!
    2015 FZ07. Former Harley Davidson rider in recovery since 2015.

Bike
    2009 Yamaha R1
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man the last ten laps of that race were fun. It should be interesting this year for sure, been waiting for something to come shake things up and that ducati power in the straights, plus these new riders, and old riders on better bikes.....good race to all. Hell of a fight between 1st & 2nd.
    2009 Yellow/Blue Yamaha R1

People always say to man up and grow some balls, balls are vulnerable.....man up and grow a vagina, those things can take a pounding!!

Bike
    Street Triple R, SV650, KLX250sf, TTR125LE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent race! Very exciting, nice to see the rookie do so well even if he couldn't hang onto it. Just shaking things up, nice! I like when things are shaken up a bit, makes for a good race. Dovi did a fantastic job, even though his teamate couldn't get it going The Maniac didn't surprise me one bit, LOL! My boy on his KTM finished about where I expected, no place to go but up! Also nice to see Aprilia get a decent finish. All around good race- gonna be an exciting season!
    april
    my SV makes me smile
    My Street Triple makes me squee!

Track Day Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by april View Post
    Excellent race! Very exciting, nice to see the rookie do so well even if he couldn't hang onto it. Just shaking things up, nice! I like when things are shaken up a bit, makes for a good race. Dovi did a fantastic job, even though his teamate couldn't get it going The Maniac didn't surprise me one bit, LOL! My boy on his KTM finished about where I expected, no place to go but up! Also nice to see Aprilia get a decent finish. All around good race- gonna be an exciting season!
    I was watching and the wife said "oh crap Iannone is by Dovi, I hope he don't take him out too" and we laughed but then to no surprise, he wrecked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Bike
    1978 CX500, 2013 CBR600rr
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously not a 2017 motogp question but didn't want to start a new thread for a small question. Is there anyone on here that has a MotoGP video pass. If so would you be willing to lend me that log in and pass word to watch some of the off season stuff. If so PM me please. And I'll throw some money your way next group ride in the spring that I see you on.