Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BOMBSHELL: Nicky signs multi-year deal with Repsol Honda!!

Bike
    2008 Ducati Hypermotard
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I AM FULLY CONVINCED NICK WILL GO FULL ON BAYLISS AND WIN IT THIS WEEKEND. A feller can dream can't he?
    Sam

2008 Ducati Hypermotard S
    2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    2015 KTM Duke 390

Happily free of the burden of any discernable talent since 1965

"doctors say gear saved his life"

Bike
    CBR 1000RR / VFR
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish Stoner would sub because that bastard would probably podium and win the race.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Track Day Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker View Post
    I wish Stoner would sub because that bastard would probably podium and win the race.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    They wouldn't let Stoner sub when he wanted to supposedly from the shit talk when he retired. Who else but a test rider or previous rider would you want? He has to have enemies for sure to not be called upon when they know he puts up results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Bike
    2007 RSV1000R
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalo626 View Post
    They wouldn't let Stoner sub when he wanted to supposedly from the shit talk when he retired. Who else but a test rider or previous rider would you want? He has to have enemies for sure to not be called upon when they know he puts up results.

It was reported on MotoMatters that the offer was made at the last race, and Stoner passed. He clearly doesn't want to compete at that level anymore.

Track Day Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird66 View Post
    It was reported on MotoMatters that the offer was made at the last race, and Stoner passed. He clearly doesn't want to compete at that level anymore.
    Probably getting them back or something petty between each other but he did want to fill in a while back and they had reported they wouldn't let him. I have the video pass for motogp and can't get enough.

Bike
    2007 RSV1000R
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalo626 View Post
    Probably getting them back or something petty between each other but he did want to fill in a while back and they had reported they wouldn't let him. I have the video pass for motogp and can't get enough.

I don't know what your talking about. I'm sure Ducati would be happy for him to race. Wild cards are approved by Dorna, and must meet their marketing goals for a particular event. As s substitute rider, that's different.
    It was reported that he wanted to sub for Dani at Honda, when he was there, and that he didn't want to.
    But that ride at Honda, is the only time I remember any reputable reporting that he was not allowed to substitute.

Feel free to post a link to any news article that contradicts my often poor memory.

Track Day Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what your talking about. I'm sure Ducati would be happy for him to race. Wild cards are approved by Dorna, and must meet their marketing goals for a particular event. As s substitute rider, that's different.
    It was reported that he wanted to sub for Dani at Honda, when he was there, and that he didn't want to.
    But that ride at Honda, is the only time I remember any reputable reporting that he was not allowed to substitute.

Feel free to post a link to any news article that contradicts my often poor memory.
    Sorry I was out at dinner and just saw your reply. Correct in that I was talking about his sub at Honda and now him not wanting to for Ducati for his personal reasons which I was referencing as petty between them as in Dorna (not Ducati). He was pretty unhappy with Dorna from the way I take it and he wouldn't be passing up riding in a an occasional race unless there was a personal problem somewhere. The ending before was written poorly and saying he was not called upon and I meant it as in not answering the call to go out.

Bike
    2007 RSV1000R
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasn't Dorna. It was Honda and MM93 who felt threatened and didn't want him to ride

Bike
    2007 RSV1000R
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you believe rumors

Track Day Star
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you believe rumors
    They make the world go round. I am saying what you are saying I believe. Honda didn't let him when he wanted and now he doesn't want to though Ducati would love him to correct?