Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TLR67 View Post
    www.tgprace.com

- - - Updated - - -

www.tgprace.com
    1,270 mile round trip for me - I'm out...

----"I don't bounce as high as I used to, but I still slide just as far"----

Bike
    Road: 2006 Yamaha FZ1 - Track: 04 Suzuki GSXR 750
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldscool View Post
    Wow, that's a good run! It's a good run for me, but not that far, I would like to ride it, it looks like a fun track!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that's a good run! It's a good run for me, but not that far, I would like to ride it, it looks like a fun track!

- - - Updated - - -

Man this double posting is getting old!!

- - - Updated - - -

Man this double posting is getting old!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by .Cheetah. View Post
    I wanted to finalize all the info before posting up...... It was the toughest choice I've had to make for the group.

The problem we have is filling ADV. 10 guys dropped back down to INT last year. We have maybe 8 to 10 true ADV riders. 1/2 the rides do not pay until 2 weeks before. So of it would of rained last year, I would of lost $2k easy.

They raised the price another grand and its the same track....... that we used to sell spota for $120.... It would of been $180 this year. It kills me to have to charge that when Barber is $230.

Soooo....... Ed was great enough to work with us and split the day. I will guarantee that it will be a great day as always!!!!

Ita August 31st and I'll get all the info up asap guys. I hop everyone can understand my decision. Just trying to do what's best for the site and my family.

I take it for the same reason, we won't be getting in on the NCM Motorsports Park events either
    Playing safe, is still playing!

Bike
    ZX10 / KTM525SX
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny said good thinks about Autobahn and there is also Blackhawk Farms in northern Illinois. Probably a wash drive wise for the Louisville crowd. I'm not sure what the accommodations and rental pricing and schedules are and have been to neither track.

----"I don't bounce as high as I used to, but I still slide just as far"----

Bike
    A garage full
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Englishman View Post
    It's a little track... fun if you want to argue that any track is fun. It's a workout because it's so small and it's very tiring! This weekend I plan to put together a projected schedule for my season with racing and track days. A potential date for Little Tally would be May 3/4. I'm not committed, but that date has been thrown at me from a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Englishman View Post
    It's a little track... fun if you want to argue that any track is fun. It's a workout because it's so small and it's very tiring! This weekend I plan to put together a projected schedule for my season with racing and track days. A potential date for Little Tally would be May 3/4. I'm not committed, but that date has been thrown at me from a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Danny said good thinks about Autobahn and there is also Blackhawk Farms in northern Illinois. Probably a wash drive wise for the Louisville crowd. I'm not sure what the accommodations and rental pricing and schedules are and have been to neither track.
    I heard BHF is fairly dangerous given little run off room and trees, but even so some riders still love the track.

I'd try Autobahn.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard BHF is fairly dangerous given little run off room and trees, but even so some riders still love the track.

I'd try Autobahn.
    Sherry

Bike
    Road: 2006 Yamaha FZ1 - Track: 04 Suzuki GSXR 750
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That would probably be a good time of year down there with their heat, I think I'm going to make the effort to try it this year and Barber also...doing what you and Dennis are doing are doing by getting a group together will definitely help keep costs down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That would probably be a good time of year down there with their heat, I think I'm going to make the effort to try it this year and Barber also...doing what you and Dennis are doing by getting a group together will definitely help keep costs down
    Playing safe, is still playing!

Bike
    09 GSX-R 1000 98-01 R1
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    echo.....

Track Day Star
    Bike
    2015 BMW S1000RR, 2011 BMW S1000RR
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crickets....

Bike
    2003 R1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commonwealth prices?

If I am going to put 200 miles on my bike in an entire year I want it to be on a track...

- - - Updated - - -

Commonwealth prices?

If I am going to put 200 miles on my bike in an entire year I want it to be on a track...
    Ben

2003 R1

Bike
    Triumph Bon, 2012Yam R1LE ,GSXR 750, 2014 BMW HP4
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker View Post
    They're going to price themselves out of the market. Mid O is a superior facility and the price difference is negligible.
    People said the same about gas prices when a gallon cost 50 cents.
    Jewish ,French , German , English , American , redneck .

Corinthians 13 -11

" When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things" .

Bike
    CBR 1000RR / VFR
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gas is gas. If one track is way better than another and the same drive I'm going to go to the better track.