Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19
Results 181 to 189 of 189

Thread: Official 2013 build a bike thread

  1. #181
    MotoGP Star The Englishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,903
    Location
    Corydon, IN
    Bike
    Road: 2006 Yamaha FZ1 - Track: 04 Suzuki GSXR 750
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKat View Post
    I am finally remembering to sign us up...

    E- Brian Mullins (KATANUNA on AFJ, "Tuna")
    I- Matt Unkrich (mattkat on AFJ)
    N- George Horhe

    I read the minimum ten team deal, its only a few days away, is this going to happen even if it doesn't hit ten teams? I'll send the money as soon as I hear the word!
    Are you going to let us know what bike you guys are entering
    Playing safe, is still playing!


  2. #182
    Still thinks the word "Gixxer" is stupid. Pig Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,689
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Bike
    2010 ZX14 SE, 2003 R6, 1997 CBR1100XX
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    So have the teams made what we need for this thing to be a go?? or do I need to pony up an entry fee for team "for sale"???????

    - - - Updated - - -

    and just so you guys know, if I have to pay an entry and nobody buys me out I will be racing my Blackbird (oldest bike I have) in all classes by my damn self if I have to...... you guys will still clean my clock but I'm running it anyway.



    J/K by the way.

  3. #183
    Track Day Star rd400racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    353
    Location
    East End, Goose Creek Area
    Bike
    2001 Ducati Monster, 1996 R1100GS, RZ350, RD400
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    You got the Tuna!! Well it will be good to see Brian out there. Tell him to bring his A game!



    Quote Originally Posted by MattKat View Post
    I am finally remembering to sign us up...

    E- Brian Mullins (KATANUNA on AFJ, "Tuna")
    I- Matt Unkrich (mattkat on AFJ)
    N- George Horhe

    I read the minimum ten team deal, its only a few days away, is this going to happen even if it doesn't hit ten teams? I'll send the money as soon as I hear the word!

  4. #184
    MotoGP Star The Englishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,903
    Location
    Corydon, IN
    Bike
    Road: 2006 Yamaha FZ1 - Track: 04 Suzuki GSXR 750
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Richard View Post
    So have the teams made what we need for this thing to be a go?? or do I need to pony up an entry fee for team "for sale"???????

    - - - Updated - - -

    and just so you guys know, if I have to pay an entry and nobody buys me out I will be racing my Blackbird (oldest bike I have) in all classes by my damn self if I have to...... you guys will still clean my clock but I'm running it anyway.



    J/K by the way.

    Don't scratch it!

    I guess we'll find out shortly who's paying what. If we all double up, you won't have to pay anything, but if we can get another team or two, the ballance will be less...I guess it's down to whether the new teams will or want to pay more.
    Playing safe, is still playing!


  5. #185
    Account Manager mattgti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    Location
    Taylorsville Road
    Bike
    03 GSXR Track / 84 Kaw Turbo / KTM 690 Duke
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Will post tomorrow for details, but race is on!
    My nose hair is sexay!

  6. #186
    MSF Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    I think we are running an old ass cm or cb450 that has been collecting dust for years... so its on, I should send the monies?

  7. #187
    MotoGP Star The Englishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,903
    Location
    Corydon, IN
    Bike
    Road: 2006 Yamaha FZ1 - Track: 04 Suzuki GSXR 750
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgti View Post
    Will post tomorrow for details, but race is on!
    Awesome

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MattKat View Post
    I think we are running an old ass cm or cb450 that has been collecting dust for years... so its on, I should send the monies?
    This great, I hope there is a other team or two from the Junkies.
    Playing safe, is still playing!


  8. #188
    Account Manager mattgti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    Location
    Taylorsville Road
    Bike
    03 GSXR Track / 84 Kaw Turbo / KTM 690 Duke
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKat View Post
    I think we are running an old ass cm or cb450 that has been collecting dust for years... so its on, I should send the monies?
    If you want in then please do.
    My nose hair is sexay!

  9. #189
    Account Manager mattgti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,465
    Location
    Taylorsville Road
    Bike
    03 GSXR Track / 84 Kaw Turbo / KTM 690 Duke
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    My nose hair is sexay!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •