Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Insurance Discussions or Comments.

  1. #21
    The Naked MOD Ride Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,222
    Location
    South End
    Bike
    2015 1290 Superduke
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Volltron87 View Post
    How is your alls full coverage so low? Geico and Progressive want atleast 180 month for my 06 r6. Is it age (23) or lack of riding experience? Or what, seems a bit ridiculous.
    your 23......im paying $180 5 times a year on my 08 1000rr but i got a military discount.
    im 22 btw
    2014 KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
    Sold-2011 CB1000r, 2007 Husky SM610s, 2008 CBR 1000rr, 2006 CBR1000rr
    2008 CBR600RR, 2001 CBR 600F4i

  2. #22
    Often misunderstood HAYESTRX250R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,019
    Location
    Ekron
    Bike
    ZX-10R, KTM450exc, TRX250R, MB5, LT500R
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RideRed31B View Post
    your 23......im paying $180 5 times a year on my 08 1000rr but i got a military discount.
    im 22 btw
    I was tagging my agents daughter at your age.
    Got Roost?

  3. #23
    MotoGP Star TMFD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,793
    Location
    PRP
    Bike
    2010 cbr1k
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16
    fyi

    i roll with progressive. after my accident last sunday the adjustor looked at it on wednesday. wrote it off as a total, cut my check on friday. my riding gear was covered and added in to the total and they let me keep it (leather jacket, helmet, gloves). no BS, fast and easy. was told that since no other motorists were involved and i had no medical claims i probably would not see a rise in my premiums. i pay $56/month, with a couple of extra coverages, such as gear and accessory coverage.

  4. #24
    MotoGP Legend Carl Buck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,696
    Location
    Church
    Bike
    I have too many to list
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    22
    Meh. Who needs insurance..

  5. #25
    ........CEO........ .Cheetah.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    37,350
    Location
    Westport Rd / Goosecreek
    Bike
    2007 Honda 600RR, Gone.R1.GSXR.CB1
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by TMFD View Post
    fyi

    i roll with progressive. after my accident last sunday the adjustor looked at it on wednesday. wrote it off as a total, cut my check on friday. my riding gear was covered and added in to the total and they let me keep it (leather jacket, helmet, gloves). no BS, fast and easy. was told that since no other motorists were involved and i had no medical claims i probably would not see a rise in my premiums. i pay $56/month, with a couple of extra coverages, such as gear and accessory coverage.

    This rarely happens..... Great to heat T. Worth some extra bucks to have service like that.

    2007 Honda 600RR / Will / CEO

  6. #26
    Track Day Star LuckyDuck69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    331
    Location
    Sellersburg
    Bike
    2013 Ninja 650
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    I'm a USAA guy, as well. I was getting quotes from Progressive through the USAA site and.. uh.. is it normal for a new rider to have to pay around $1100 for 12 months of coverage? (That's full coverage with the extras.)

  7. #27
    Pole Slider no0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,174
    Location
    New Albany
    Bike
    '15 Aprilia Shiver 750
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck69 View Post
    I'm a USAA guy, as well. I was getting quotes from Progressive through the USAA site and.. uh.. is it normal for a new rider to have to pay around $1100 for 12 months of coverage? (That's full coverage with the extras.)
    Yes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. '82 Yamaha Razz 49cc
    2. '82 Kawasaki KZ1100
    3. '94 Yamaha FZR600
    4. '07 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
    5. '94 Honda CBR600F2
    6. '83 Honda CM450C
    7. '07 Kawasaki Z1000
    8. '04 Suzuki DRZ400SM
    9. '07 Honda CBR600RR/CB600R
    10. '02 Honda Elite 80cc
    11. '09 Kawasaki KLX351SF
    12. '15 Aprilia Shiver 750
    EJ

  8. #28
    Track Day Star LuckyDuck69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    331
    Location
    Sellersburg
    Bike
    2013 Ninja 650
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4
    Well.. crap. Lol

    Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    World SBK Champ ASM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,269
    Location
    Kentucky
    Bike
    Yup
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck69 View Post
    I'm a USAA guy, as well. I was getting quotes from Progressive through the USAA site and.. uh.. is it normal for a new rider to have to pay around $1100 for 12 months of coverage? (That's full coverage with the extras.)
    Did you check with State Farm?
    Ciao, Andreas

  10. #30
    AMA Superbike Champ falconbobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    804
    Location
    Crestwood
    Bike
    Suzuki SV1000S, GS1100G
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8

    Insurance Discussions or Comments.

    I have progressive full coverage NO PIP COVERAGE , 53 yr old on an sv1000s and yearly premium is $ 180.00
    PIP would add $400.00
    Was w allstate and they wanted $1100.00 while having myhome and cars w them

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •