0 Thread(s)
    Good job Hoosier..I agree!

Bike
    2003 F4i 1980 CB750F
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I haven't been here long, and I am not speaking of any personal expericences on this site, but I really can't stand someone who thinks they are a tough guy over the freggin internet. I have seen in several threads people acting in that manner.....what a joke. Good on you Hoosier !
    <a href=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/Fordwizkid/GearHead.gif target=_blank>http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...d/GearHead.gif</a>

Evan

Bike
    Huffy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blow it out your ass!
    Jesse MF Bass
    "POP A WHEELIE!"

Bike
    2008 Ducati Hypermotard
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I must agree 100%. Even when someone is making a complete ass of themselves instead of bashing the horse till he is glue sometimes it's best to shut up and let them figure things out for themselves..or hang themselves in the process.

As far as the brotherhood (and sisterhood) why are there so few rides planned anymore. It seems we have quite a few people that don't want to ride with us mere common folk anymore. I used to, on occasion, really enjoy posting up a ride and have a dozen people show up. I also realize that many of those rides got out of hand as far as "crowd control" but soooo many of the lesser experienced people could learn so much from those old school rides. Many of us wouldn't be the riders today if it had not of been for those rides of yesteryear.

I am, as usual, bashing no one in particular. I just want to get the camaraderie back that we used to have. I sense it making a slight slide downhill and things are becoming cliquish. I hated cliques in high school and I certainly am not going to put up with them as a (sort of) adult. There are no real answers to my concerns. People will be people but these are just a few of the observations I've made.
    Sam

2008 Ducati Hypermotard S
    2014 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    2015 KTM Duke 390

Happily free of the burden of any discernable talent since 1965

"doctors say gear saved his life"

Bike
    2007 Aprilia Tuono 1000R
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was long overdue. Great post Brian!
    Brian

Bike
    2006 ZX6R
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want to ride with you asshats, that damned red dirtbike always makes me look slow.

Seriously though, there is a lot of animosity going on that really has nothing to do with riding.

Bike
    2007 Yamaha R6
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, yeah this thread is long over due. I think that a lot of this stuff roots back to the "Festivus" (sp?) thread from like two years back now?

And also I think as a person who has been first row in a lot of the "playful" harassing I can honestly say it is one of the reasons I don't post/visit on this site as much as I used to. Life is to short to down others, I think some sort of actions should be in place for when it does happen, such as a temporary suspension of their account or something along those lines.

Once hung out with Munky The Midget's Avatar
    Bike
    XR50 "track bike"
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBlondie View Post
    Wow, yeah this thread is long over due. I think that a lot of this stuff roots back to the "Festivus" (sp?) thread from like two years back now?

And also I think as a person who has been first row in a lot of the "playful" harassing I can honestly say it is one of the reasons I don't post/visit on this site as much as I used to. Life is to short to down others, I think some sort of actions should be in place for when it does happen, such as a temporary suspension of their account or something along those lines.
    Leave Keg out of this!

I'm not slow just conservative.

Vice General for the Democratic People of Korea keg's Avatar
    Bike
    25cc russian communist moped
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are gay

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Just tried licking my balls but I kept falling off the couch.

Trackday Junkie unpredictable419's Avatar
    Bike
    2015 Yamaha r6 & 2005 SVXR650
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a moderator had checked up on the site in 24hrs, someone may have caught it and shut the thread down. just sayin.... i would have.

I remember when i joined the site about three years ago. riders of all levels were riding together. I know the larger groups can be a pain but being part of this group is what kept me interested in riding after i smashed a truck doing around 70. you know one of the nicest guys i ever rode with was there when it happened. VERTICAL954, still talk to him every once in a great while. I understand some of the better riders don't wanna ride with us slow guys cause for one we slow you down and yes i know that can be a pain, but who did you learn from, the better guys that you followed around in group rides or from wrecking your bike till you figured it out?

All in all brian, you tried, but this site aint what it used to be!