PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

JMFB
05-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Thanks for spooning some new rubber onto the Z today! :thumbsup:

Sherry
05-21-2011, 07:25 PM
:rockon:

I had my bike up there earlier - told him my shifter was not working properly as of yesterday; it was "sticking" on downshifting... I'd click down, and have to kick it up just a little to be able to downshift again. He test rode it, nothing - so he told me I must be riding the bike improperly :lol: I was worried that I broke something. It went on the lift and turns out the kickstand was bent just enough that it was catching the gear lever, holding it down. Big SIGH of relief!

BAlbers
05-21-2011, 09:28 PM
if i have learned anything about motorcycles it is this.... When anything goes wrong, check the kickstand.. that damn thing can cause all kinds of sidjit!

darrenl027
05-21-2011, 10:14 PM
ur welcome

.Cheetah.
05-22-2011, 09:59 AM
:rockon:

I had my bike up there earlier - told him my shifter was not working properly as of yesterday; it was "sticking" on downshifting... I'd click down, and have to kick it up just a little to be able to downshift again. He test rode it, nothing - so he told me I must be riding the bike improperly :lol: I was worried that I broke something. It went on the lift and turns out the kickstand was bent just enough that it was catching the gear lever, holding it down. Big SIGH of relief!

Did you tell him to shut the hell up after that and you were right all along......? :lol:

"Your Riding it Wrong"....... Most classic Dennis line ever....... :spit: