PDA

View Full Version : Membership

ashcroft
07-16-2007, 01:26 PM
I was just noticing how many members have joined up this summer, and the total number that on on here. By this time next year this site's going to get really big for little ole louisville.

GiXXeR GuRL
07-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I myself like this one, everyone is nice and actually gets together and rides. thumbs up from Me... ;)

cowasockee
07-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Yeah...they just make fun of you on the "other" site don't they Kimmi?

GiXXeR GuRL
07-16-2007, 01:51 PM
They don't make fun of me, I'm just blunt... and some people have nothing better to do than make stuff up to make me look bad, when they say there just playin... it don't look good on me... Ummm I'm diggin this site ALOT more :)

Hoosier
07-16-2007, 01:52 PM
. . .By this time next year this site's going to get really big for little ole louisville.

That's the plan. Also keep in mind that there is a big difference in total member count, active members (as in browse but rarely post), and posting members. Total count is almost worthless. The active count is where it's at, and the posting member count is just a bonus. These are the numbers you whip out when really sizing up how successful a forum is. When you look at the ratio of posting members to total member count though, the numbers are staggering here. Especially when compared to any other site, local or not.

Seriously, how many sites with less than 200 members get an average of 200 posts per day and well over half of the total membership is at least active?

Keep in mind, I just built the joint and put folks I trusted in place that I knew could help keep in on track. It was you, the members that where drawn to it, that makes it what it is today.

GiXXeR GuRL
07-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Definately well put Kick.... It's boomin already and I've told people about it... Big Thumbs Up...

.Cheetah.
07-16-2007, 02:57 PM
GG, your right, We will have to shut down a few roads if our rides get any bigger...:eyebrows:

cowasockee
07-16-2007, 03:09 PM
GG, your right, We will have to shut down a few roads if our rides get any bigger...:eyebrows:

Hmmmmmmm!!!!??? I can get traffic cones! :lol:

ashcroft
07-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry to hijack my own thread but GG it's gotta be hard as hell to ride with those wings on your back. J/k

GiXXeR GuRL
07-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Ummm Wings? lol My halo is a tad bent and I have a broken wing... lol

97nismo
07-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Hmmmmmmm!!!!??? I can get traffic cones! :lol:

we don't want the ones you use to look like Madonna. :eek:

Railing
07-16-2007, 06:28 PM
I think that is only for his Bridget the Midget outfit (and Cow, I think you have your perfect costume for Hoosier's Halloween Party...)

I still say you could get city issued permits and pay the police to close a road for a "professional photo shoot"... Someone like S&S could sponsor it and get the photos when done to use in publications.... And the roads would be free and clear with no traffic for a bit...

we don't want the ones you use to look like Madonna. :eek:

spoolin7
07-16-2007, 08:09 PM
i don't think they'd want to condone unsafe riding of any nature on a public road, whether it's blocked off or not. things can still get ugly.

either way, this place is growing great. i expect a lot more activity when the weather starts to cool down

UndrtkrSis
07-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Well I enjoy it and I don't even live in the Ville. I have also told folks down here in good old Hotlanta about you guys.